Connectivity and Operational Performance Coordinator
As part of the world’s largest travel company - Booking Holdings Group, Agoda & Priceline are two global leaders in the online travel space. The Connectivity and Operational Performance Coordinators will work within the Key Accounts team to support the overall performance of our most important hotel partners around the world, improve the quality of the hotel product and help the broader hotels team around the world with their queries related to our hotel chains.
The successful applicant will have developed an above average technical proficiency via a college degree and demonstrated an aptitude in a previous role for trouble shooting within a team environment. The most important trait applicants will demonstrate alongside their professional background is an understanding of (and commitment to) the team culture that is so important to everyone at Agoda and Priceline.
- Support our Connectivity team with their hotel connections including new builds, upgrades, property updates, activations, access to inventory, rates, rate plans, content and availability
- Help improve the knowledge gap of the broader hotels team by supporting them with their technical queries and contributing to a robust feedback and performance improvement loop
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues between Agoda / Priceline and our hotel partners including rates, availability, content, cache / updates and reservation delivery failures.
- Involve yourself in as many commercial and product conversations to gain context to the issues the broader hotel team are facing in market
- Prioritize your output to maximize business impact together with the Regional Manager - Chain Performance, utilizing internal systems - including ZenDesk.
Competencies / Skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and a humble and empathetic manner
- Must have a team first ethos and a dedication to collective success
- High IQ and EQ - acumen in these areas is vital to success at Agoda / Priceline
- Strong numerical / analytical skills and a proficiency with operating multiple technical programs
- 3+ years’ experience working with software / CRM / support based systems
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally) in computer science, software engineering, IT or related field
- (ideal) 3+ years’ experience within an online travel business
- (ideal) Working knowledge of: SQL, Excel, Hadoop, Kibana, XML and data modelling
- (ideal) Some experience with Hotel PMS / CRS systems: Amadeus, Sabre / SynXis, Oracle, Opera, Windsurfer, DerbySoft, SIteMinder, TravelClick, HBSi, RateTiger
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top