Collections Admin Assistant - 9 months contract
**This is a 9 months contract role**
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings, Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
- Monitor overdue debt and accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Handle both internal and external emails.
- Investigate historical data for each debt or bill
- Provide customer service regarding collection/ invoice issues, process customer refunds, review account adjustments, resolve discrepancies and short payments
- Working on chargeback under the Mastercard scheme
- Update account status records, collection efforts, and chargeback status
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- account adjustments, small balance writes off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Ability to working with different department within and without the organization.
- Thai Nationality
- Preferable 2-3 years’ experience in either in Collection, Tourism & Hospitality Industry or other related fields, but new graduated students are also welcomed
- Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Expertise in EXCEL, WORD and databases
- Comfortable working with targets
- Patience and ability to manage stress
- Excellent communication skills (written and speaking)
- Skilled in negotiation
- Problem-solving skills
- Tech savvy
Interested candidate please submit your English resume to us. The team will contact you directly for the next step recruitment process.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#ACCT #FIN #contract #2 #LI-SS2
Back to top