Capacity Planning Analyst (Based in Bangkok)
- Bangkok, Thailand
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Customer Experience Group of Agoda effectively serves our customers and partners to ensure satisfying results. This great task is accomplished with the support of our Global Service Vertical team. We serve as the backbone for Customer Experience Group’s global operations. Our team is comprised of project managers, process owners, analysts, and talent management. Together we work nonstop to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer and partner support processes. Working with the Global Service Vertical team is a great opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders and develop initiatives with our sister companies and external partners all over the world. We are a very data-driven environment, eager to move fast and learn through experimentation. A clear focus on supporting our customers and partners is bolstered by a strong, entrepreneurial culture that enriches us and Agoda’s business performance.
We are looking for a Capacity Planning Analyst.
The Capacity Planning Analyst is part of the Workforce Management team based in Bangkok and will be responsible for forecast and scheduling functions, making appropriate staffing decisions, performing deep-dive analysis and coming up with recommendations to meet operational SLAs and KPIs.
In this Role, you'll get to:
- Analyze contact volume patterns by campaigns, contact groups, queues, and agents’ skill-sets.
- Develop forecasting models to predict voice contact volume and key call statistics, email volume, chat, and future additional channels.
- Utilize workforce management software to forecast contact volume and schedule staff.
- Communicate necessary real-time and proactive adjustments to the workforce plan based on changing/dynamic forecasts and re-forecast when necessary.
- Ensure schedules are generated timely to maximize the effective allocation of resources
- Collaborate with other departments, team managers, service delivery managers to identify opportunities for improvement of resource utilization
- Analyze workload, vacation and absence records, training, meeting and coaching schedules (shrinkage) for on-going historical trend analysis and forecasting purposes
- Lead/participate in workforce management-related projects.
What you'll Need to Succeed:
- Self-motivated person with “Get it done!” attitude, who is eager to learn and improve
- Experience in Verint Impact 360 Workforce Optimization software or similar tool is required and preferably in Genesys systems
- Experience in Forecasting & Staffing in a multicultural company, in an in-house contact center or BPO company
- Advanced Excel and data visualization skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, able to work with various levels in the organization
- Have a good understanding of customer satisfaction concepts and metrics including Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), contact center service levels
It's Great if you have:
- Knowledge in SQL or R or Python is preferable
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#ANLS #4 #bangkok #hcmc #jakarta #kualalumpur #sydney #melbourne #london #barcelona #capetown #singapore #bucharest #amsterdam #vancouver
Back to top