The Business Analyst for the Market Development team will provide advanced analysis and insights to ensure competitiveness of our products, business plans achievement, and transversal project success. He/she will work closely with Market Development Managers and Operation Managers and is also expected to collaborate cross-department, as well as to develop a good understanding of key drivers and competitive environment of the online travel industry.
- Independently perform analyses to track performance of key markets, competitor movements, project progress, experiment/campaign results, etc.
- Structure relevant issues, gather information, run analyses, highlight data gaps & data quality issues, and provide recommendations / key insights to the team
- Identify and investigate trends, changes, and opportunities to improve Agoda’s business performance
- Enhance and streamline reports for team members, and ensure delivery of regular reporting on time and without error
- Help in the coordination with the Partners Services Operations team
- Market-leading analytical skills, with attention to detail, curiosity, and commitment to data integrity
- Structured problem-solving skills, creativity, and ability to think out-of-the-box
- Ability to support multiple strategic analysis projects simultaneously and to work with different team members
- Hands-on experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent English communication and inter-personal skills
- 2 years experience working in a technical or business analysis role strongly preferred
- Experience with business strategy & improvement preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technology-related field, or business field
- Fluency in written and spoken Chinese is a plus
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top