Brand Marketing Manager
Agoda is not an especially famous brand. Nor is it associated with great brand marketing. But we plan to change that.
As we embark on brand campaigns across several markets, we are looking for someone who will contribute and support live campaigns across markets in a cross-disciplinary fashion.
This person will have the opportunity to learn and grow with a centrally run global team that draws expertise from top-drawer agency & client experience. He/she will play a key role in collaborating with international creative and media partners, to fulfill the brand ambition of creating an engaging and meaningful brand in one of the most exciting categories of today – tech + travel.
This role will report to the Global Demand Innovator Huiwen Tow.
This person will:
- Have a love for travel and a desire to understand how communications can help agoda become one of the world’s great travel brands.
- Be fascinated by different cultures and the way brands are marketed across them and the myriad ways they consume media
- Be full of ideas informed by consumer insight, hyper connected to pop culture/social media, and driven by an undying desire to make it happen IRL
- Have a global perspective and imagination to build a global brand
- Have an appreciation of how brand marketing and performance marketing can work together to deliver an integrated marketing solution
- Contribute and support ongoing campaigns via managing relationships with agencies, ensuring clear briefs and delivery on deadlines
- Have an attention to detail from campaign execution & measurement to managing the process (budgets, payment, workflow)
- Launch, manage and measure campaigns on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter that deliver the brand message and drive users to purchase
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to multi-task across a range of different projects
- Great project management, measurement and planning capability. Taking ownership from the start to the finish.
- Ability to manage relationships and keep everyone inspired and focused.
- Good with setting and managing budgets, scope of work and negotiating with third parties.
- Ability to operate independently as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment.
- Be versatile, proactive and excited about being part of what is in effect a startup within a bigger business.
- Min 5 years experience in brand & campaign management – client or agency side
- Undergraduate degree required & decent communication & writing skills
- Understanding of e-commerce model drivers and metrics.
- Experience with managing social media channels
- Comfortable working with digital advertising platforms like AdWords and Power Editor.
- Familiar with measurement platforms like DoubleClick, Atlas, or Google Analytics
- Capable of running analysis using Microsoft Excel
Agoda.com is one of the largest online hotel and accommodation platforms in the world and Asia’s global e-commerce leader.
Owned and operated by agoda Company Pte Ltd, which is part of the Priceline Group NASDAQ: PCLN (the world’s largest travel company), it is still operated independently by its original founding team.
Offering over 700,000 properties in 197 different destinations in 38 languages, agoda’s platform is at the cutting edge of an increasingly mobile payment-driven industry that is rapidly transforming the way the world travels. agoda’s workforce of over 1,700 comprises 64 nationalities, located in 25 countries.
The company has built its brand largely through digital and affiliate marketing and a singular focus on relentless product improvement and innovation.
Now agoda is approaching the next stage in its development and is seeking to tell its brand story. Integrated creative campaigns across all channels will be one of the key tools to do this, much as Facebook and Google are in the process of doing. But it’s about more than that. 21st Century brands shape the business and product and that’s what we aspire to.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that is growing fast, where you are empowered to create, measure and improve every aspect of the business with very little overhead or bureaucracy, all at a scale that very few companies in the world today can offer.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top