Associate Director - Tokyo, Japan
As an Associate Director Partner Services, your main objective will be to provide guidance and leadership, to ensure the successful account management of Agoda’s major accommodation partners, and to exceed the KPIs and acquisition expectations that form a key part of Agoda’s business goals.
- Acquire and develop accommodation partnerships to meet Agoda’s objectives.
- Develop, manage, and lead a team to achieve all targets and KPIs
- Ensure teamwork with subordinates, colleagues, and superiors.
- Develop new tools that contribute to greater productivity and efficiency.
- Prepare and present high quality weekly reports.
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge.
- Secure global distribution agreements, and instigate roll-out operations.
- Ensure price competitiveness of product consistency.
- Attend and participate in all relevant trade shows, workshops, and events.
- Drive continuous feedback on the quality of the information received.
- Ensure operational goals are achieved.
- Develop and execute initiatives to maximize opportunities,
- Coordinate with management on strategic planning and objectives.
To be a successful candidate, you should bring strong analytical abilities, a successful records of sustainable performance, and the capacity to motivate, coach, and mentor subordinates. In addition, the capability to establish and develop profitable long-term partnerships will be a key to the success of the role.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Leadership in working with medium-sized teams with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate value propositions to potential partners
- Past success in mentoring sales teams that achieve long-term relationships
- Adapting well to and being energized by change
- Excellent command of English and Japanese required ]
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#tokyo #BD #5 #LI-AM1
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top