Associate Director - Partner Programs
Associate Director – Partner Programs
This individual will bring a strong analytical acumen coupled with market place knowledge, a high level of both sales and technical savvy with the ability to recruit, motivate, coach and mentor subordinates. The key objective will be to achieve new project milestones and product KPI targets by creating and delivering on key Programs for Agoda’s Accommodation Partners that result in win-win benefits for both Agoda and our partners. This includes creating and optimizing processes, providing global support and initiating change that will impact business and performance. You will be working closely with local teams, other Partner Services Department teams as well as other departments.
Proven experience in managing a team, driven personality, disciplined work habits, strong ethic and attention to details will all be key to the role.
- Become a driving force in our Partner Program global project roll outs, implementing new methodologies, and launching new tools on a scalable level
- lead, coach and manage a team of Opportunity managers and Coordinators to achieve set targets
- Ensure good and pro-active team work with subordinates, colleagues and superiors.
- Provide the team and the senior management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback and weekly reviews
- Seek ways to improve existing workflows, create efficiencies by adding new processes
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Design and Lead training initiatives
- Verify, analyze and understand all available data and reports by giving continuously feedback on the quality of the data.
- Ensure operational goals are achieved
- Coordinate with central management on planning and objectives
- Establish individual goals and conduct direct reports performance reviews
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree required, MBA would be a plus;
- 5+ years’ experience managing a team, with a proven success record in setting KPIs and strategies;
- 5+ years progressive sales and marketing experience in consultative sales or sales management environment;
- Past success in mentoring and building sales organizations that cater to long term customer relationships;
- Project management, management consulting, e-commerce or travel industry expertise is a plus;
- Strong numerical and analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills (externally and internally);
- High level of proficiency in Excel and other data analysis tools
- Team leader and team player;
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic; ability to move fast
- Strong attention to detail;
- Highly disciplined work habits;
- Energetic and driven personality;
- Focus on the core opportunity
- Adapts well to and is energized by change;
- Creative and Innovative.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top