Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Performance Marketing Team of Agoda is a world leader in online marketing. This department is highly data-driven and focused on developing at-scale marketing programs that improve the lifetime value of Agoda customers through measurable marketing programs and channels. The team is a blend of the best analysts, marketing strategists, and data scientists in the world. The marketing leadership at Agoda have deep experience in data science, product, strategy, and other marketing fields and have built an organization that thrives on data, creative ideas, and technology.
We’re looking for Associate Director, Innovation and Marketing Strategy to scale and drive growth across Flights business vertical. You will work directly with multiple stakeholders, including executive leadership, product leadership and data analyst teams.
In this role, you will impact Agoda's business through exploring new opportunities, identifying experiments, analyzing complex scaling challenges, and formulating structure and framework to existing operations. We’re looking for the future leaders who think critically, test, learn from mistakes, and adapt quickly.
This position offers high visibility with senior management and with other departments within the company. This position is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
In this Role, You'll Get to:
- Drive business-level vision by providing strategic context to product roadmaps
- Implement competitive analysis and develop actionable insights on our markets and business trends, and disseminate this knowledge across Agoda to make key decisions
- Set up operational processes and help our leaders run the business skillfully, which includes clarifying accountability, putting structure and framework, as well as seeing through business-critical success metrics
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative/numerical field; MBA or other advanced technical degree preferred
- 5+ years' experience in top-tier management consulting, investment banking, private equity, or strategy/business operations for a fast-growing globally operating tech company
- Strong analytical abilities, especially with respect to experimental design and analysis
- Strategic thinking and planning, hands-on mentality
- Excellent skills in presenting and analyzing data and creating actionable reports
- Experience in and a passion for projects involving big data and statistical models
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to report and persuade different levels, including senior management
#STRA #ANLS #MRKT #singapore #sanfrancisco #seattle #newyork #london #bangkok #paris #strategy #boston #mumbai #banglore #newdelhi #seattle
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.