Associate Director - Market Management, Pacific South
ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a part of Booking Holdings, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Since its acquisition by the Priceline group in 2007, Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA. This role will be in important part of our Los Angeles office and will also help to ad growth to our U.S. presence.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
DEPARTMENTAL INFO/JOB SUMMARY:
As an Associate Director - Market Management, Pacific South, your main objective will be to provide guidance and leadership, to ensure the successful account management of Priceline Agoda’s major accommodation partners, and to exceed the KPIs and acquisition expectations that form a key part of Agoda’s business goals.
- Acquire and develop accommodation partnerships to meet Priceline Agoda’s objectives
- Develop, manage and lead a team of people managers to exceed all targets and KPIs
- Ensure teamwork and cross collaboration with subordinates, colleagues and superiors
- Develop new processes that contribute to greater productivity and efficiency
- Prepare and present high quality weekly reports
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Secure global distribution agreements, and instigate roll-out operations
- Ensure price competitiveness and product consistency
- Prepare for, attend and participate in all relevant tradeshows, workshops, and events
- Drive continuous feedback on the quality of the information received
- Ensure operational goals are achieved
- Develop and execute initiatives and experiments to maximize opportunities
- Coordinate with management on strategic planning and objectives
To be a successful candidate, you should bring strong analytical abilities, a successful record of sustainable performance, along with the capacity to motivate, coach and mentor subordinates in an ever changing industry. In addition, the capability to establish and develop profitable long-term partnerships will be key to the success of this role.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Leadership in working with medium-sized teams with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to clearly communicate value propositions to potential partners
- Past success in mentoring sales teams that achieve long-term partnerships
- Adapting well to and being energized by frequent change
- Minimum of 3-5 years of people management experience
- Minimum of 5 years of sales/account management experience
- Travel up to 25%
#losangeles #MGMT #BD #PS #5 #LI-SS1
Back to top