Associate Director - Malaysia
ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Booking Holding is the world’s leading online travel agency and one of the largest internet companies in the world.
Agoda, one leading companies in Booking Holdings, has been growing at an exceptional rate and today employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in multiple locations around the globe.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the online sector, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our customers and partners.
As an Associate Director your main objective will be to provide guidance and leadership to the local team, to ensure the successful account management of Agoda’s major partners, and to exceed the KPIs that form a key part of Agoda’s business goals.
- Develop, manage, and lead a team to achieve all targets and KPIs
- Work closely with Country Director and central team in the head office to establish and implement country strategy
- Ensure teamwork with subordinates, colleagues, and superiors.
- Develop new tools that contribute to greater productivity and efficiency.
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge.
- Secure global distribution agreements, and instigate roll-out operations.
- Ensure price competitiveness and product consistency.
- Attend and participate in all relevant tradeshows, workshops, and events.
- Drive continuous feedback on the quality of the information received.
- Ensure operational goals are achieved.
- Develop and execute initiatives to maximize opportunities,
- Coordinate with management on strategic planning and objectives.
To be a successful candidate, you should bring strong analytical abilities, a successful record of sustainable performance, and the capacity to motivate, coach, and mentor subordinates. In addition, the capability to establish and develop profitable long-term partnerships will be a key to the success of the role.
- Past success in leading, coaching and developing teams
- Relevant business development experience
- Strong numerical & analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Adapting well to and being energized by change and innovation
- Ability to successfully communicate proposals to potential partners and internal stakeholders.
- Strategic thinker with good track record in developing and deploying strategic initiatives
- Experience in online/ e-commerce business or Travel Industry preferred
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#LI-SR1 #5 #CNSL #PS #kualalumpur #malaysia #indonesia #jakarta
Back to top