Associate Director, Content Strategy & Operations (Bangkok-based, relocation provided)
Associate Director, Content Operations
Come join the leadership team building content for one of the world’s largest e-commerce and travel sites!
We are looking for an experienced manager ready to grow; someone energetic and analytical, with a proven track record of driving business results through operational excellence.
As Associate Director, Content Operations, you will analyze customer and product data to determine content value and priorities; set content strategy and KPIs that create value; build and manage content teams and lead them in execution in a fast-paced, international work environment; work with product managers and IT on A/B experiments and reporting; and coordinate with accommodation supply and connectivity teams.
This position is based in Bangkok, Thailand, reporting to the Director of Content Operations and open to candidates worldwide. We will assist you with visa and relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
- Understand customer imperatives and set content and data priorities to business value generation.
- Establish and own KPIs to measure business value and operational throughput.
- Create roadmaps and project plans for executing against KPIs.
- Track execution and report up in regular updates.
- Monitor and prioritize enhancements to content back-office systems.
- Trouble-shoot and problem solve throughout the content supply chain.
- Identify profiles for success on Content Teams.
- Hire and develop stars.
- Experience managing teams in ecommerce or technology/internet space
- Proven experience with setting content or operational strategy to drive ecommerce conversion and product innovation
- Proven analytical skills and data-driven decision-making; SQL expertise a plus
- Proven experience optimizing operational workflows and resourcing, both automated and manual, to achieve business goals
- At least 2 years direct management of teams of 5 or more
- MBA, or other relevant advanced degree
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Strong communication skills: face to face, presentations, written
- Intermediate SQL expertise
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement. (link to https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/)
#bangkok # #CNSL #PRDM #SUPL #5 #LI-VV1
Back to top