Assistant Project Manager - Operational Excellence, Customer Experience Group | | Based in Bangkok
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
This role is responsible for managing operational excellence projects in the Customer Experience Group (CEG), focused on (i) automation of customer service and support, and (ii) process optimization products.
Your responsibilities include the following:
- Support product initiatives and ensure good coordination and collaboration between the teams in various Agoda’s departments as well as within the CEG organization to achieve projects milestones and goals
- Lead operational flows configuration based on main customer contact reasons aiming at processes improvement, automation of activities and implementation of new agent interfaces (product improvements)
- Encode process flows on agent interface software, lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with selected teams and launch new processes globally
- Analyze data to ensure that the outputs of processes are achieved; identify key issues and risks, report accordingly to management and propose solutions to be implemented
- Ensure constant calibration of between project teams and other stakeholders
- Resolve problems through data analysis, provide efficient reporting and communication
- At least 3-8 years of experience in project management, program management or operational roles inside Technology/Internet companies. Project Coordinator position is also available for recent graduates with relevant qualifications (interested candidates can submit applications through this page as well)
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or higher from a reputable university
- Familiar with operational processes configuration tools, e.g. MS Visio, agent guidance software
- Able to analyze business challenges with a data driven approach and communicate actionable recommendations to business leaders
- Comfortable with uncertainty and experimentation
- Proven track record of developing and implementing action plans to achieve business objectives with clear and tangible metrics
- Strong communication skills in English (additional language is a plus), conceptual ability and ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Solid experience in project/stakeholder management, process improvement, planning, and performance management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, multicultural environment
- Take initiatives and look for opportunities for improvements
- Detail-oriented with the ability to complete tasks with speed and accuracy
- Analytical and able to define analysis structure and interpret data
Good to have
- Project management certifications (PMP or equivalent)
- SQL, Python, R, Tableau, or other statistical software is a plus
- Experience of leading project teams in remote global locations is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package (relocation support for successful overseas candidates)
- Exciting, high impact career opportunity including moves between teams and global locations. You will be interacting with departmental senior leadership team regularly
- Dynamic multinational working environment with colleagues of diverse educational and professional background
- Continuous learning and development opportunities through corporate learning programs
- Modern office space and convenient location at the heart of Bangkok metropolitan
You can find out more about Agoda.com
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation
,gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location.
Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement (https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/)
#sanfrancisco #losangeles #detroit #chicago #boston #newyork #philadelphia #austin #sydney #melbourne #toronto #shanghai #paris #nice #hongkong #milan #tokyo #singapore #barcelona #madrid #taipei #bangkok #london #manchester #manila #PRJM #CUST #3 #LI-PS3
Back to top