Assistant Operations Manager - NYC
Assistant Operations Manager - Partner Services
Based in New York.
As Operations Manager – Partner Services Team, the key objective will be to improve operational efficiencies in order to achieve the objectives of the Partner Service Team.
In doing so, this individual will bring a strong project management and analytical acumen coupled with market place knowledge, and a high level of operational savvy. In addition, the capability to establish and develop long term relationships with both internal and external customers will be key to the success of the role. Driven personality, strong leadership, disciplined work habits and attention to detail are requirements for this role.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Project manage new key initiatives in areas of operational revenue opportunities and team efficiencies
- Increase operational efficiencies and revenue increases within the Partner Services Team department, and inter department workflows
- Support and optimize Agoda Partner Services Team tools and systems
- Support the Agoda Partner Services Team in their day to day work through our internal ticketing system
- Become a specialist in the Agoda tools and systems, including our API, Yield Control System (YCS) and other platforms
- Seek ways to optimize performance of team as well as internal and external customers
- Provide the team and the senior management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback
- Strong analytical skills to develop reporting and systems for internal use
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Assist with training materials for external and internal users
- Coordinate with central management on planning and objectives
Leadership: Supervisor: participates in the selection process of new employees; assists with performance appraisals; disciplinary problems are referred to a higher level. Performs similar and higher level tasks.
Independent Judgment and Decision-Making: Little Guidance: Performs complex functions, establishes priorities, resolves issues, rarely refers to supervisor.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required;
- 3 years operations or project management experience required;
- Proven track record in project delivery and management;
- Multinational commercial experience preferred;
- E-commerce or travel industry experience a plus;
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English; secondary language desirable
- Prior experience working in Airlines, Technology or Tourism sector desirable.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills;
- Excellent time management and organization skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to communicate value proposition to potential partners;
- Quick learner, adaptable to new technologies and processes;
- Understanding of the principles of conversion, ROI and financial metrics associated with online advertising and online partnerships;
- Team leader and team player;
- Proactive, with a professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic;
- Past successful track record in building sales organizations that cater to long term customer relationships;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Highly disciplined work habits;
- Energetic and driven personality;
- Adapts well to and is energized by change;
- Ability to receive and offer feedback on a regular basis, eager to grow and develop within the organization
- Creative and Innovative.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top