Analyst, Content Operations
The Agoda Content department is currently looking for a curious and questioning self-starter and proactive analyst, who will help drive decision making with insights from content, marketing and partner performance data.
You will get the opportunity to own analytical projects to direct our department’s focus, and prioritize our actions. By joining Agoda, you will become part of a truly international team, with leading experts of different backgrounds coming from 50+ countries around the world. This is a genuine opportunity to gain valuable experience in a challenging and cutting-edge tech environment. The ideal candidate would have a passion for high-converting content, great user-experience, data and analysis tools and methods. This position reports to the Associate Director of Content Operations, in Bangkok, Thailand.
*Current Thailand Residents only - No visa sponsorship will be supported for this role.
- Understand Content goals and KPIs and be able to align reports and insights based on them. Identify and investigate trends, anomalies and opportunities to improve Agoda’s Content strategy.
- Identify content opportunities that drive customer value, bookings and conversion
- Help build business cases around the opportunity and get buy-in from stakeholders
- Ensure appropriate data/tools/dashboards to measure execution and enable deeper analysis
- Track execution and report up in regular updates
- Work with product, data/BI team and IT to create data resources and build appropriate reporting
- Work with Content team leads to understand their business needs and identify opportunities in terms of team actions prioritization and focus.
- Use multiple data sources to report Content projects insights and impact; support Content tests and experiments.
- Encourage and train the Content team in best practice use of Agoda data, analysis techniques and interpretation.
- Coordinate with other Cross Functional departments like Analytics, Partner Services, and Product Owners
- Use Web-Analytics for Research and Analysis
- Bachelor degree or higher
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience / knowledge in statistics, SQL, Python/R, Tableau and advanced Excel – required
- Ability to demonstrate data manipulation using data warehouse and create meaningful insight and visualization
- Experience / knowledge in Vertica and / or Impala - advantage
- Experience in generating data and / or preparing experiments for product development - advantage
- Attentive to detail and committed to data integrity
- Keen and curious nature; able and willing to share your opinion
- Organized; able to manage multiple, competing priorities and deliver results under tight deadlines
- Able to communicate effectively; fluent in English - both spoken and written
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top