Agoda Homes Senior Manager
ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide and employs over 3,700 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
As an Agoda Homes Senior Manager, the key objective is to be the lead in building quality supply in the market. The role entails managing a team of Agoda Homes Managers/Coordinators, to ensure high-quality listings, maintain overall supply health, develop a community of host network and accelerate the growth of the supply in the market.
- Manage a team of Agoda Homes Managers/Coordinators and execute on targets
- Ownership of overall supply health in the market, which includes, but not limited to:
- Targeted acquisition of hosts/agencies
- Support scalable acquisition programs
- Account management to improve business performance and host quality
- Maintain strong relationship with key host/agency accounts
- Initiate projects to drive supply growth, including new out-of-the box projects as well as process improvement suggestions to existing projects
- Develop a community of host network e.g. build community forum, host events, attend relevant events in the market
- Report on country performance, growth, competitor intel and KPI progress to central team
- Consolidate feedback from hosts, quantify level of impact on product gaps/feature requests, to pass on to central team
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in sales and/or startup-type environments
- Strong sales and negotiation skills, with ability to convince hosts to sign up and provide competitive supply quality
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with fluency in English and Thai (Mandate)
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills. Able to identify high-impact opportunities and objectively evaluate projects
- Experience in team management and cross-functional collaboration with strong interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of a self-starter who can autonomously execute projects in a fast-paced environment where processes may not yet be clearly defined and think out of the box
- Speak the local language with strong local/market knowledge
- Intermediate to advance Excel skills. Ability to query from database is a plus
- Fast learner, adapts well to and is energized by change
***Please note that the duties of this role may change at any time due to changing needs of the department
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Hired.com’s latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6332121467869818880
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agodacareers/posts/319960588412399
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Back to top