Agoda Homes Assistant Manager
ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide and employs over 3,700 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference.
As an Assistant Agoda Homes Manager, the key objective is to be an integral part in building quality supply in the market. The role entails obtaining high-quality listings, maintaining overall supply health, assisting in developing a community of host network and accelerating the growth of the supply in the market.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Ownership of overall supply health of assigned portfolio, which includes, but not limited to:
o Targeted acquisition of hosts/agencies
o Support scalable acquisition programs
o Account management to improve business performance and host quality
o Maintain strong relationship with key host/agency accounts
• Support Agoda Homes Senior Manager in executing projects to drive supply growth
• Assist in developing a community of host network e.g. build community forum, host events, attend relevant events in the market
• Basic data and reporting analysis to understand country performance, growth, competitor intel and KPI progress
• Consolidate feedback from hosts to understand product gaps/feature requests
• Minimum 1 - 3 years of professional experience in sales and/or startup-type environments
• Strong sales and negotiation skills, with ability to convince hosts to sign up and provide competitive supply quality
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with fluency in English and Thai (Mandate)
• Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills. Able to identify high-impact opportunities and objectively evaluate projects
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Proven track record of a self-starter who can autonomously execute projects in a fast-paced environment and think out of the box
• Speak the local language with strong local/market knowledge
• Intermediate Excel skills. Ability to query from database is a plus
• Fast learner, adapts well to and is energized by change
***Please note that the duties of this role may change at any time due to changing needs of the department
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Hired.com’s latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6332121467869818880
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agodacareers/posts/319960588412399
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top