Accounts Receivable Officer
Agoda.com is one of the largest online hotel and accommodation platforms in the world. Offering over 700,000 properties in 197 different destinations in 38 languages, our globe-spanning network of travel experts are at the cutting edge of an industry that is rapidly transforming the way the world travels. We employ more than 2,000 travel professionals of 67 nationalities in 35+ locations around the world. We have our operating headquarters in Bangkok, where our top team resides, and where we have more than 1,000 professionals.
- Review accounts receivable transactions, reconciliation and issue invoices
- Supervise day to day accounts receivable operations and month end closing
- Coordination with the various operations and support units to ensure timely and accurate data is available for preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Communicate proactively and clearly with internal and external customers on significant issues to indicate progress and to resolve issues;
- Monitor outlook mailbox to meet KPI within 2 business days
- Maintain the internal control environment in the Company’s operations that are compliance with Corporate policy, Anti-Corruption control and as well as SOX requirements etc.
- Provides oversight, training, and coaching to department associates
- Handle ad hoc issues and projects, when required.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 1-2 years accounts receivable or general accounting experience
- audit background are preferred
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written
- Good command of English
- Proficient in relevant computer software especially Microsoft Excel and ACCPAC
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure
- Flexible, fast learning and be able to work in team environment
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top