Accounts Payable Administrator
As a Accounts Payable Administrator based in Bangkok, Thailand, you will join a multinational company, high-energy and fun filled team under Finance department. The key responsibilities focusing on serving as a first contact point of relating financial services from Agoda overseas offices to various teams under Finance department, including Accounting/GL and Tax, and also coordinating between external/third parties and other Agoda cross-functional teams such as Accounting, Tax, and Legal to ensure that all request is well responded.
This position requires service mind oriented, strong communication, coordination and multi-tasking skills.
Key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
- Review request for incoming invoices and process them efficiently and promptly.
- Coordinate with other departments to set up vendor accounts and clarify information regarding payment requests.
- Handle payment requests and validate information from external vendors and internal requestors, including other departments and Agoda oversea offices, while reviewing supporting documents for the right accreditation.
- Create vendor accounts on Chewy according to internal procedures and with appropriate supporting documents.
- Proactively assist requestors on any queries about payment request procedures.
- Understand and strictly adhere to internal controls over the payment process.
- Assist with other administrative tasks such as filing, scanning and emailing documents.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration
- Previous work experiences in coordination, supporting or documentation role
- Detail oriented person with strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to work independently, multi-task productively and be a team player
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English and Thai
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
This role requires highly self-driven and resilient character, solid relationship management capability to network with cross functional teams and external parties. Professional “get it done” attitude and high work ethics are strongly valued for this role.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top