Accommodation Services Manager – Key Accounts and Connectivity
Job Name : Accommodation Services Manager - Key Accounts and Connectivity
Agoda Overview :
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings, Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
Learn more about us :
Hired.com’s latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
Below are some websites to learn more about Agoda.com:
Departmental Info :
Accommodation Services Team is an exciting team that works with many important aspects of hotels and accommodation partner’s lives. This team is there providing support to partners if they have technology questions about our Extranet, if they need guidelines on how to improve their content, increase their inventories or update their offerings.
Role Overview :
As an Accommodation Services Manager - Key Accounts and Connectivity, the key objective is to establish and manage relationship to our Key Accounts and Connectivity partners by providing excellent service. Drive the team to achieve qualitative and qualitative goals and always ensure alignment of individual and business goals through constant communication, training and monitoring of team, in order to provide excellent service to our partners.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Maintains and improves Accommodation Services operations for our Key Accounts and Connectivity partners by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and competing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Implement and help improve procedures for ongoing operation of mass onboarding listings via ELMO upload tool
- Implement and help improve procedures for ongoing mass updates and settings via ELMO upload tool
- Implement and help improve procedures for ongoing general support to Partners
- Assist Accommodation Services - Central team as well as Key Accounts and Connectivity - Commercial team and/or initiate/identify project tasks to maximize hotel performance and to improve communication and efficiencies between departments and markets
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Identify prioritize and resolve operational issues
- Assist with training materials for external and internal users
- Implement tools for the regular tracking, review and reporting of performance of teams in delivering KPIs and targets
- Share relevant data and information with internal and external partners to ensure a high level of communication and feedback to optimize performance. Recruit, develop, manage, retain, lead staff to ensure adherence to all targets and KPIs and SLAs and to ensure that attrition levels are kept at a minimum
- People leadership: Coach, mentor, motivate and evaluate the performance of the Accommodation Services team. Recruit, develop, manage, retain and lead the team
- Manage projects & stakeholders to impact the business on a global level
- Ensure that the working environment is in line with the vision, mission and values.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- Minimum 7 years working experience
- At least 4 years of senior supervisory experience in a contact center environment including SLA management
- Proven track record in people and performance management
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English (spoken & written)
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Analytical ability & problem solving and prioritization skills
- Ability to develop & manage team
- Operational planning & coordination skills
- Data driven strategical skills
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Excellent & effective written and verbal communication skills along with a strong ability to convince
- Thinks out of the box in finding and convincing agencies
- Autonomous and result driven
- Navigates well in dynamic work environments
- Team player, professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Energetic and driven personality
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Proven experience and knowledge in effective hiring, training, coaching and people management practices
This position will be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and will operate from 9p.m. - 6a.m (Night Shift)
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation,gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement (https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/)
#kualalumpur #CUST #MGMT #4 #LI-KR1
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top