Accommodation Services Coordinator
ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of the Priceline Group – the largest travel company in the world. Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book hundreds of thousands of properties in almost every country on earth.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter to achieve your goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Assist in select functions of the Partner Services Department. In addition, the individual is required to provide support to existing accommodation partners through phone calls and administrative tasks, which include but are not limited to reactive support, content improvements, property activation and booking related support within the assigned service level agreements. Coordination with other departments involved in assigned projects will also be an essential part of the job.
- Accountable for meeting individual SLA, KPIs and team goals, and following procedures
- Provide day-to-day support for property partners as a first point of contact
- Educate accommodation partners on booking management processes
- Validate registering properties for potential fraud and quality
- Acquire, review and continuously improve property content that accurately reflects the character and facilities of the hotel, resulting in maximum bookings
- Assist with onboarding of property partners, and provide training of agoda’s systems
- Participate in tactical high velocity projects
- Promote supplier self-service support and maintenance.
- Assist with booking confirmation and improve booking acceptance ratios
- Increase operational efficiencies and revenue within the team
Measurement / KPI
- You will be accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals including but not limited to:
- Number of handled cases
- Case resolution time
- Booking acceptance ratio
- Knowledge base engagement
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- MUST have good command of spoken and written ENGLISH language plus proficiency in at least one other European language
- At least 1 year of working experience. We also welcome fresh graduates to apply
- Personality traits – Good attitude, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, responsible, trustworthy, ethical and goal-focused.
- Ability to deal with high volume of repetitive tasks
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills
- Thoroughly pays attention to guidelines and follows procedures ensuring good quality of service
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and is open to change in responsibilities, workflows, as needed by the business.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top