Accommodation Service Specialist - Osaka
アゴダ® (www.agoda.com) は、急成長を遂げているオンラインホテル予約のプラットフォームを世界規模で提供している企業です。世界中に多くの取り扱いホテルを持ち、45ヶ国語でサービスを提供しています。Agoda.com を運営する Agoda Company Pte. Ltd. は2005年にオンライン旅行ビジネスの専門家だった2人により立ち上げられました。さらに2007年に Booking Holdings社 により合併され、これにより Booking HoldingsはOTA業界で最も多くのホテルを取り扱う企業となり立つことができました。 Booking Holdingsは NASDAQ 上場企業であり（Nasdaq：BKNG）、S&P 500にも数えられています。
Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:BKNG). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 4,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 45 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
The Accommodation Services Coordinator is the entry level role for the Accommodation Services division (Partner Services function), which is responsible for facilitating Onboarding and Support for all our partners. An Accommodation Services Coordinator will provide support to the Accommodation Services Manager and will support the team with property sign-ups, relationships, and to coordinate with other departments involved in assigned projects.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Educate partners on the use of the extranet, manage availability on site
- Assist in activation of listings (outbound and inbound calls, tickets) Process sign-ups so that there is zero backlog
- Handle support tickets from Partners and Market Management team with the highest integrity and quality
- Optimize content to maximize conversion
- Prepare reports as necessary
- Participate in market and competition research (if required)
- Assist in resolving issues related to “key accounts” and connectivity relating to transactions, allotment, notification, cancellations, etc.
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Accountable for meeting individual KPIs and team goals and following procedures
- Promoting supplier self-service support and maintenance.
- Increase operational efficiencies and revenue within the team, and improve inter department workflows
- Improve Net Promoter scores/ Satisfaction Scores from accommodation partners
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field would be desirable although fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English
- Basic computer and MS Excel skill
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with a strong ability to convince
- Autonomous and result driven (history of achieving ambitious targets)
- Navigates well in ambiguous work environments (minimal structure or formalized processes)
- Energetic and driven personality
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Must be operationally orientated
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and is open to change in responsibilities, workflows, as needed by the business.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE, we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work in this role through the Greenhouse portal.
Candidate CV's not submitted through our Greenhouse portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable.
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
See Inside the Office of Agoda
As one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms, Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers around the globe. With its web and mobile products that combine local knowledge and connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers, Agoda strives to make travel affordable, accessible, and easily available to its worldwide customer base.
Back to top