Windows Systems Engineer
Skills: Microsoft Windows, Server 2008, R2, Server 2012 R2, Active Directory, Exchange, Lync, Enterprise level troubleshooting skills
We are looking for Windows Systems Engineer Consultants to work in the Microsoft OS stack to provision, configure, and maintain client-side hardware, software, and peripherals in addition to server and application support. This person will assist network and systems administrators with the installation, configuration, and management of network equipment, servers, and related systems-level software in both a physical and virtual server environment.
- Hands -on experience supporting Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (2008 R2 / 2012 R2 / 2016)
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy and administration for IIS
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange (2013/2016) is a big plus!
- Experience scripting using Powershell, VBScript or Batch
- Experience with VMware of Hyper-V in a virtualized environment
Back to top