U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
The UX/UI Lead will be responsible for delivering a portfolio of design services within our clients business line. This person will be a part of a team that is creating the new working model for our clients software projects.
- Extensive experience with a concentration in user experience design for enterprise applications or large public facing web sites
- Able to elaborate a process and lead the execution of it to fulfill user research or user testing
- Ability to produce relevant persona diagrams, journey maps, process flows, wireframes
- Working Knowledge of Lean, and Agile from a User Experience process point of view
- Deep experience with wire framing / storyboarding tools such as Balsamiq, Sketch, PowerPoint (with VS Storyboard add in), etc.
- Experience and capabilities with rapid prototyping tools such as Axure, InVision, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and creating HTML simulations
- Experience working with big data and data visualizations
Our client is a full-service custom software consulting firm. They provide a wide range of Enterprise IT Solutions, including custom software solution, expert guidance on cloud and mobile strategies, and ways to improve team efficiency and workflow. They are a client services organization that thrives on finding the right solutions and delivering that solution with the best quality and experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Key Words: UX, UI, UX/UI, UX lead, UI lead, UX/UI lead, UX development, UI development, UX design, UI/UX lead
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
Lead Technical Recruiter
Bric recruits high-level technical talent for Agile’s clients. He matches competent candidates with each company’s culture—and qualified professionals with the perfect jobs.
Back to top