We are looking for Technical Recruiters who are ready to BE AGILE and join our Atlanta team! Agile is a forward-thinking professional staffing firm specializing in Information Technology. We operate under General Employment (JOB), the first staffing firm ever to be publicly traded on the NYSE.
Agile offers the most competitive compensation, commissions and benefits in the industry. We also hold a variety of highly anticipated quarterly and yearly incentives throughout the entire year. These incentives have included major company-paid trips - winners this year have a chance to beachcomb in the Caribbean or ski the slopes in Whistler. We also host annual recognition awards parties to recognize our hard-working winners!
With offices across the nation, we continue on a growth trajectory with our Atlanta office, centralizing as the southeast hub for the company. We are searching for a passionate and committed individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who believe in our core values as much as we do. So, whether you' ve been a recruiter for years or new to this role, we can provide you with refreshing, innovative challenges and a stable environment to put down your roots, grow and succeed.
- Source candidates from targeted talent pools – our recruiters have access to industry-leading recruiting tools and software that help us find the best talent out there
- Partner with sales team – strategically working together daily to find the right people for the right jobs
- Drive transition process – request offer letters, coach candidates in resignation process, and maintain a positive relationship throughout the assignment
- Be a key point-of-contact for your candidates – prep, debrief and coach throughout the interview process
- Bachelor' s Degree
- Proven track record of meeting goals and expectations in a sales related position
- Involvement in extracurricular activities (leadership roles are a plus!)
- Internally motivated and competitive with a desire to be part of a TEAM
- Strong desire to build a career in recruiting, while delivering exceptional customer service to clients and candidates
- Competitive base salary + commission + bonus incentives + annual company-paid trips
- Competitive medical/dental/vision plans and company-paid LTD and STD
- 401K Program
- Cell phone and travel reimbursement
- Excellent interactive training/mentoring program
- Company laptop, options for multiple monitors, and other equipment as needed
- Access to major recruiting tools and software to maximize success
- Working with an incredible team daily!
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
We are an IT staffing and consulting firm that really helps technology leaders speed their time to talent here in the Atlanta market.
Back to top