Agile is a forward-thinking professional staffing firm specializing in Information Technology. Our recruiters are passionate about making a difference in our candidates’ lives and have mastered the art of listening and understanding our clients’ needs.
Agile offers the most competitive compensation, commissions and benefits in the industry. We also hold a variety of highly anticipated quarterly and yearly incentives throughout the entire year. This year alone these incentives have included trips to New Orleans, Las Vegas and even Cabo. The winners this year have a chance to beachcomb in the Caribbean or ski the slopes in Whistler!
With offices across the nation, we continue on a growth trajectory with our Atlanta office. We are searching for a passionate and committed individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who believes in our core values as much as we do. So, whether you’ve been a recruiter for years or new to this role, we can provide you with refreshing, innovative challenges and a stable environment to put down your roots, grow and succeed.
- Source candidates from targeted talent pools using multiple strategies including social media, our internal database and various other sources
- Screen applicants to qualify them for open positions
- Partner with Sales team in preparing submittal documents
- Conduct reference checks
- Drive transition process - request offer letters, assist candidates in resignation process, and maintain candidate relationship throughout the assignment
- Prep candidates pre-interview, debrief and coach throughout the interview process
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ year(s) of recruiting agency experience or outside sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting goals and expectations (awards, recognition, etc.)
- Involvement in extracurricular activities (leadership roles are a plus!)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Internally motivated and competitive coupled with a desire to be part of a team
- Strong desire to build a career in recruiting, while delivering exceptional customer service to clients and candidates
Competitive base salary + commission + bonus incentives, competitive medical/dental/vision plans, company paid LTD/STD, 401K program, cell phone reimbursement, excellent interactive training/mentoring program!
Back to top