Up to $85, 000 salary
Our client, a well-known Educational institution in Atlanta, has an immediate need for a seasoned Systems Engineer to join their team.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving ability
- Follow pre-defined processes and design standards
- Maintain knowledge of current industry trends and practices in order to help implement infrastructure solutions that meet or exceed our internal and external customers' SLAs and expectation
- Monitor, document, report, and plan for adequate power, rack space, and cooling needed for proper operation of server and data storage equipment
- Experience working in ITIL service management organization
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Excellent project and time management skills
Key Technology Experience:
- Strong experience working with Windows Servers (2008, 2012, 2016 – AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO).
- Strong experience working with VMware Hypervisor and VCenter activities (VMWare)
- Solid understanding in enterprise storage concepts (NetApp is a plus)
- Solid experience of enterprise Anti-virus (McAfee EPO + MOVE is a plus)
- Working knowledge of database technologies - backup and availability (MS SQL is a plus)
- Expert in network documentation and diagramming
- Multiple years of Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, and CMDB maintenance (Service Now is a huge plus)
- ITIL Foundations certification highly desirable.
Benefits: Paid lunch (7 hour workdays!), paid training and support to gain certifications, flexible start time, Ability to work with latest in industry standard technologies on a multi-million dollar infrastructure transformation project, Choice of medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Plan, Short- and Long-term Disability, 403(b) plan with 100% employer matching up to 6%, 10 vacation days, 12 sick days and 2 personal days in first year, 7 holidays and 2 floating holidays
Keywords: system*, windows, netapp, cisco, ucs, vmware, infrastructure, antivirus, mcafee, anti-virus, antivirus, data center, visio, servicenow, veeam
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
Lead Technical Recruiter
Bric recruits high-level technical talent for Agile’s clients. He matches competent candidates with each company’s culture—and qualified professionals with the perfect jobs.
Back to top