Sr. Ruby Software Engineer
Sr. Ruby Software Engineer
Become an integral part of an award-winning Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) shop headquartered in Midtown Atlanta. This company is dedicated to revolutionizing the way other companies are optimizing their financial supply chains, offering an exciting opportunity to work on products from the ground up in the financial services industry.
What makes this company most unique is the unwavering dedication to their employees. The company’ s benefits package, including 5 weeks PTO and highly competitive base salary, is just the beginning of the perks. Recognized as one of “ Atlanta’ s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” and winner of prestigious industry awards, our client offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial working environment. They stay true to their unique Corporate Values, as it has bred a team of highly intelligent IT professionals with the desire to work with cutting edge technology, while enjoying a flexible work culture.
The company is currently laying down the foundation for a new platform so they can quickly iterate on a set of exciting features and initiatives in the coming year. As a result, they are looking for a few new members to join their team as Senior Ruby Developers.
- Developing on top of rich, complex MVC frameworks
- Figuring out the application infrastructure to support the company web app
- Testing JS and Ruby
- Following agile practices
- Tweaking code to get the design right
- Building a great user experience
- Saddle server development using Ruby, creating APIs
- Ruby development experience and with common frameworks (Rails, Sinatra, Grape, etc.)
- Exposure to recently popular JS-app frameworks (Ember.js, Backbone.js, spine.js, Knockout.js, Sencha, etc.)
- Able to test code (Jasmine, Mocha, JSUnit, rSpec etc.)
- Can tease out the right HTML (or HAML) and CSS (or SASS, or Less) for a given design
- Understands how the web works and can make pragmatic engineering decisions from that knowledge
- Experience with Ember.js is a plus
- Accustomed to delivering successful software products with regular milestones and delivery schedules/deadlines
- Experience managing development throughout the entire SDLC process
- Possess expertise in developing web-based applications
Outstanding Base + Aggressive Bonus with history of payout + 5 Weeks’ Vacation + Remote Work Options + Company Paid Allowance with Robust Plan Options for Medical/Dental/Vision/Disability + 401(k)
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
Jessica’s main goal is to build great client relationships so that hiring managers and IT executives seek out Agile when they’re looking to grow their team.
Back to top