Sr. Java Developer
Senior Java Developer
Our client is an industry powerhouse headquartered right here in Atlanta, GA. They are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join a top notch, growing team with some of the best and brightest in the Atlanta-area!
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
- 4+ years of web / software development experience using Java
- Experience using Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Batch or similar framework
- Experience using Java / JSON to create microservices / RESTful services
- Experience with RDBMS such as Oracle or MySQL
Preferred (Not Required):
- Experience using Mockito, JUnit or similar tool for unit testing (TDD)
- Experience using common build tools such as Maven or Gradle
- Experience using Jenkins or similar tool for continuous integration
- Experience with version control tools such as Git
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Pair Programming)
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Accidental, Short/Long Term Disability, 401k program, Casual Dress, TONS of flexibility
Keywords: Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Microservices, REST / RESTful, JSON, AJAX, Pair Programming, Agile, TDD, JUnit, Mockito, Selenium, Oracle DB, MySQL, Redis, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Git, Linux, Unix, OSX
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
We are an IT staffing and consulting firm that really helps technology leaders speed their time to talent here in the Atlanta market.
Back to top