Sr. Business Analyst
Sr. Business Analyst
Skills: Agile, Business Analysis (User Stories)
Our client is a full-service custom software consulting firm. They provide a wide range of Enterprise IT Solutions, including custom software solution, expert guidance on cloud and mobile strategies, and ways to improve team efficiency and workflow. They are a client services organization that thrives when our clients are pleased, and we’ re always looking for individuals who care about finding the right solution and delivering that solution with the best quality so everyone walks away wanting more.
Our client is seeking an Sr. Business Analyst to join their growing team here in Atlanta.
- Responsible for facilitating high level discussions and conversations in order to deliver on critical projects set forth by the client
- Work with the project management, project sponsors and internal project stakeholders and document key conversations
- Elicit requirements using user stories, interviews, document analysis, storyboards/strawmans, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, business analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or stakeholder viewpoints
- Model requirements using various engineering techniques and models to identify gaps and assist with the derivation of operational and functional requirements
- Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards
- Strong user story writing experience
- Experience in requirements capturing and high level facilitation skills
- Experience with Agile development methodologies is required
- A strong sense of ownership and a willingness to work with team members to drive out successful solutions
- Ability to listen and distinguish stated user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to think analytically and to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more
As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
Jessica’s main goal is to build great client relationships so that hiring managers and IT executives seek out Agile when they’re looking to grow their team.
Back to top