We need a Solutions Architect with a background in Java and who has done design and application architecture.
Solution Architect owns the core design elements and comes up with architectural foundation in order for teams to build application features. He or She will collaborate with stakeholders to drive product' s release plan and during the process, capture pieces that are strong candidates for a low level design. In addition to collaboration with business, Solution Designer also works with Enterprise Architects to keep solution design in alignment with the clients approved standards of a large scale enterprise application and ensures seamless integration with other distributed services.
- Design and implement solutions targeting server and client side framework components
- Translate requirements to solution design architecture deliverables
- Create/Review of Solutions Design Documents (SDD) and integration of those into master SDD
- Provide Technology Oversight: Maintain an ongoing awareness of emerging developments and trends in technology that could impact current projects and influence new projects
- Experience working in an architect role & guiding development teams
- Experience with designing object oriented solutions using domain and enterprise design patterns
- 6+ years of experience with Java Development, including Spring, Maven, Hibernate
- Customer focused & Pragmatic solution finder
As an Agile consultant, you' ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It' s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
Lead Technical Recruiter
Bric recruits high-level technical talent for Agile’s clients. He matches competent candidates with each company’s culture—and qualified professionals with the perfect jobs.
Back to top