We need a Solutions Architect / Designer with a background in the .Net Development stack and who has worked on designing solution on a cloud platform. Any knowledge in Big Data and Data warehousing would be a huge plus.
Solution Architect owns the core design elements of Audit tool and comes up with architectural foundation in order for teams to build application features. He or She will collaborate with stakeholders to drive product' s release plan and during the process, capture pieces that are strong candidates for a low level design. In addition to collaboration with business, Solution Designer also works with Enterprise Architects to keep solution design in alignment with the clients approved standards of a large scale enterprise application and ensures seamless integration with other distributed services.
Solution Designer will have full responsibility for all deliverables across front-end, middle-ware and database back-end.
- Design and implement solutions targeting server and client side framework components
- Maintain adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards
- Translate requirements to solution design architecture deliverables
- Create/Review of Solutions Design Documents (SDD) and integration of those into master SDD
- Provide Technology Oversight: Maintain an ongoing awareness of emerging developments and trends in technology that could impact current projects and influence new projects
- 7+ years of designing object oriented solutions using domain and enterprise design patterns
Experience with Cloud computing preferably using Microsoft Azure (other cloud platforms are acceptable)
- 7+ years of .NET/C# experience
- Experience with SQL Server writing stored procedures, performance tuning and identifying deadlocks, transactions and data locking/blocking scenarios
- Experience with object modeling and database modeling. Experience in effectively mapping object world to relational world
- Experience working on N-Tier' d and multi-layered applications
Additional desirable skills (optional) are the following:
- Team Foundation Server and GIT
- Experience working in Agile Development Methodologies such as SCRUM
- Big Data Solutions – Hadoop
- Xamarin and Apache Cordova
- Data warehousing solutions using Microsoft SQL Server
As an Agile consultant, you' ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It' s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
Lead Technical Recruiter
Bric recruits high-level technical talent for Agile’s clients. He matches competent candidates with each company’s culture—and qualified professionals with the perfect jobs.
Back to top