Software Test Engineer III
Software Test Engineer (Senior Level)
- Design & Develop test automation & tools for your feature areas. Emphasis on extending or refactoring existing automation framework.
- Identify and adopt new testing methodologies, best practices, and tools from appropriate sources, to improve test coverage.
- Design & develop test scenarios that accurately gauge product quality.
- Own the end to end quality of one or more modules in the Compliance 360 SAAS solution.
- Write automated test cases to ensure the adequate coverage for fixes and regression-free deliverables.
- Research new tools and technologies and recommend ways to implement them into new test strategies.
- 4+ years of experience in software design & development or testing
- Experience with automation tools preferred.
- Deep understanding of advanced data structures and algorithms.
- Analytical problem solving and passion for quality and excellent testing aptitude
- Passion for engineering excellence through automation and process improvements.
- Bachelor' s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field.
21 paid days off to start (vacation + sick + floating holidays), 8 paid holidays, Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Accidental, Short/Long Term Disability, FSA, 401k program, Employee Assistance Program, LOTS OF FLEXIBILITY and casual dress
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
We are an IT staffing and consulting firm that really helps technology leaders speed their time to talent here in the Atlanta market.
Back to top