Software Test Engineer III
Software Test Engineer (Senior Level)
- Design & Develop test automation & tools for your feature areas. Emphasis on extending or refactoring existing automation framework.
- Identify and adopt new testing methodologies, best practices, and tools from appropriate sources, to improve test coverage.
- Design & develop test scenarios that accurately gauge product quality.
- Own the end to end quality of one or more modules in the Compliance 360 SAAS solution.
- Write automated test cases to ensure the adequate coverage for fixes and regression-free deliverables.
- Research new tools and technologies and recommend ways to implement them into new test strategies.
- 4+ years of experience in software design & development or testing
- Experience with automation tools preferred.
- Deep understanding of advanced data structures and algorithms.
- Analytical problem solving and passion for quality and excellent testing aptitude
- Passion for engineering excellence through automation and process improvements.
- Bachelor' s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field.
21 paid days off to start (vacation + sick + floating holidays), 8 paid holidays, Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Accidental, Short/Long Term Disability, FSA, 401k program, Employee Assistance Program, LOTS OF FLEXIBILITY and casual dress
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
Lead Technical Recruiter
Bric recruits high-level technical talent for Agile’s clients. He matches competent candidates with each company’s culture—and qualified professionals with the perfect jobs.
Back to top