Software Systems Architect - multiple openings
Software Systems Architect - multiple openings!
Skills: Automotive Infotainment, Embedded Software Development, Requirements Gathering, Linux, QNX, Agile, Complete Software Development Lifecycle, Customer Interface
Our client is a global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM' s) around the world. In serving our customers, we don' t just strive to put tomorrow' s technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it. You' ll utilize the latest technologies in a collaborative environment and enjoy working with this well-known brand!
We are looking for multiple Software Systems Architect' s to join a high visibility project right here in Atlanta, Georgia!
- 8+ years of full lifecycle embedded software development project experience.
- Strong product architecture and domain architecture background.
- Extensive experience with complete software development lifecycle.
- Strong experience developing complex software projects using Linux/ QNX.
- Customer interface experience, & experience with requirements gathering, requirements clarification, requirements traceability, defect triage, defect management, etc.
- Automotive infotainment domain experience is a big plus!
As an Agile consultant, you' ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It' s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and much more!
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
We are an IT staffing and consulting firm that really helps technology leaders speed their time to talent here in the Atlanta market.
Back to top