ServiceNow Program Manager
ServiceNow Program Manager
Our client, a well-known Arts institution in Atlanta, has an immediate need for a ServiceNow Program Manager. They are committed to developing a project management office and are therefore looking for individuals who are interested in leaving their mark on an organization. The ideal candidate will be welcoming of some new process changes and excited about taking part in the transformation.
In a collaborative way, the ServiceNow Program Manager will lead the effort of setting direction and standards for the various projects within our diverse portfolio. They will plan and set direction for many concurrent projects of varying size and scope that supports several businesses and/or functions. This person will champion the project management office and foster its maturity and evolution to continue to meet the needs of the organization, and they will drive the successful delivery of multiple teams and oversees integration and dependencies. Finally, this person escalates impediments, manage risk, and help drive program-level continuous improvement.
- Responsible for the quality and delivery of systems and or service commitments on schedule, using assigned internal/external resources and following standards.
- Organizes team goals, agendas and facilitates of the team scrum meetings (daily, sprint planning, sprint review, retrospective)
- Collaborates with the program leadership team to prioritize and manage program backlogs
- Aggregates team objectives/projects into program objectives and publishes for visibility and transparency
- Ensure value delivered by a program is tracked through metrics
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties and/or vendors
- Drives program-level continuous improvement via retrospectives
- Manages a small team of highly efficient project managers
- Facilitates program-level agile ceremonies
- Tracks and resolves escalated risks and dependencies, coordinates resolution with technology leadership
- Maintains proper communication with all the technical and non-technical teams involved
- Fosters the preparation of vision to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
- 3+ years of relevant experience in an Agile environment
- Scrum Master experience highly desirable
- Expert in Project Management and SDLC
- Experience with various project management tools and techniques w/ strong preference for ServiceNow PPM
- Proficient in providing executive visibility via PPM Tool Reporting
- Working knowledge of multiple methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Hybrid etc.)
- PMP certified (Nice to have)
- Collaborative decision maker and strong communicator
- Bachelor' s degree in Business or IT-related field
- Working knowledge of application development, processes, trends and best practices
Benefits: Choice of medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Plan, Short- and Long-term Disability, 403(b) plan with 100% employer matching up to 6%, 10 vacation days, 12 sick days and 2 personal days in first year, 7 holidays and 2 floating holidays
Keywords: IT Project Management experience, Agile, Collaborative approach, ServiceNow, PPM experience
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
We are an IT staffing and consulting firm that really helps technology leaders speed their time to talent here in the Atlanta market.
Back to top