Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
Skills: Strong background in product management; Healthcare industry knowledge (clinical preferred); Experience developing/implementing product roadmaps
A fantastic opportunity to work for an innovative company dedicated to saving lives and improving health care! Our client is a full-service provider of advanced telemedicine solutions, which is one of the fastest growing segments of Healthcare IT and our client is one of the recognized industry leaders. To help them manage this rapid growth, they are in need of additional product management expertise.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for helping our client manage rapidly evolving industry requirements to ensure that their solutions continue to exceed the expectations of their customers and set new standards for innovation. If you thrive on the leading edge, are committed to excellence, and a strong team contributor, this once-in-a-career opportunity may be for you!
- Serve as a collection point, gathering product requirements from multiple sources including customers, prospects, partners and industry advisors, as well as personal research, Customer Support, Professional Services, Sales and Marketing
- Develop, validate and prioritize both business cases and clinical applications
- Distill high-level requirements into concise functional specifications and product plans
- Write complex functional design documents including use cases, personas, clinical workflow and clinical data requirements
- Ability to express design concepts / ideas with screen mock ups using tools such as Balsamic or Photoshop, etc.
- Assist in setting priorities for product enhancements and manage the communication of status to various constituents
- Work closely with the VP of Development to build and track product roadmaps
- Conduct and/or participate in design reviews as required
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to successfully launch new products and communicate the unique value of the client’ s products to the market
- Collaborate with Customer Support and Professional Services to ensure readiness for the implementation of new products
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness within the organization, communicating the vision for the client’ s products and the roadmap
- Communicate new products, product features to the customers with written communications and also live web presentations.
- Provide an estimate of market size for various service lines and new market opportunities
- Extensive product management experience
- Healthcare product management experience with clinical applications and/or devices
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to discern business value, assess needs and negotiate and prioritize projects across product lines
- Ability to communicate effectively with telemedicine program directors and strategy officers to comprehend business requirements
- Experience creating business use cases, functional specifications and product plans
- Understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including: product strategy development, requirements definition, User Experience design, application development, product launch, enhancement/change requests management, and product support and product sunset activities.
- Experience with SaaS, mobile, and web based product design and delivery
- Experience building great user experiences on both the web and mobile devices.
- Experience in/knowledge of the healthcare IT industry.
- Experience with clinical systems and HL/7 interfaces preferred
- Demonstrated experience with Agile Development Methodology
- Bachelor’ s degree in either Computer Science, Engineering, Nursing, or Healthcare Administration. (Other Bachelors degrees with be considered depending on previous work experience)
- MBA or MHA a plus.
- Previous experience as a healthcare clinician a plus.
GREAT benefits including 18 days PTO in first year, 9 holidays and 2 floating holidays, top health insurance, work from home options, and flex time – a great environment that provides ample options for work/life balance.
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
Jessica’s main goal is to build great client relationships so that hiring managers and IT executives seek out Agile when they’re looking to grow their team.
Back to top