Senior Network Engineer
Senior Network Engineer
Our client is a global provider of managed mobile solutions for Fortune 100 organizations around the world. Their seasoned team of IT and Project experts have thousands of combined hours of service delivery expertise, and they are looking to add more great people to their highly productive team!
We are currently seeking a Senior Network Engineer who will be working in a data center environment performing technical design and deployment of their network services.
Awesome opportunity in Atlanta with a great team!
- Architect, design and deploy scalable and reliable network services based on business, strategic, or technical requirements. This includes areas such as infrastructure readiness for IT applications deployment, commercialization of network/infrastructure as a service, SDN, analytics, orchestration and automation
- Develop infrastructure roadmaps, conduct feasibility studies, and review proposals with peer IT architecture groups.
- Design and deploy proof of concept solutions and eventually transition support to Operations teams.
- Hands-on experience to provide guidance and/or level 2 escalation to infrastructure support teams.
- Identify, recommend, and lead continuous network infrastructure improvement tasks.
- Advanced level experience working with Cisco IOS& NXOS, Cisco Routers/switches, and Network optimization
- Advanced level experience in network security using ASA/Firepower and Checkpoint firewalls, IDS/IPS, and encryption technologies
- Advanced level experience in global and local load-balancing using F5 LTM and GTM
- Advanced level experience in infrastructure trending patterns including capacity planning, QoS, and intelligent/optimal path selection methodologies
- Experience in with remote access solutions such as Anyconnect VPN, Site2Site VPN, MPLS and Internet based connectivity
- Experience with design, deploy and support Cisco ACI for Orchestration and automation in the infrastructure
- Hands on experience using network simulation, automation and scripting tools such as VIRL, Puppet, Orion NCM
- Experience in network monitoring tools such as Solarwinds Orion, Panorama, Cisco Prime, Wireshark (or similar network packet capture tools)
- 8+ years of industry experience as a Network engineer working on LAN, WAN, and security technologies
- Industry certifications such as CCNP, CCIE, etc.
- In depth understanding of network protocols including BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, IPSEC, HSRP, VDC, 802.11, 802.1x, SNMP
Benefits: As an Agile consultant, you' ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It' s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Keywords: network engineer, data center environment, network services, cisco routers, switches, network optimization, Cisco IOS NXOS, routers/switches, ASA/Firepower, Checkpoint firewalls, IDS/IPS, encryption technology, F% LTM GTM, VPN, network monitoring tools, LAN, WAN, CCNP, CCIE, network protocols
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
We are an IT staffing and consulting firm that really helps technology leaders speed their time to talent here in the Atlanta market.
Back to top