Senior .NET Developer
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
Senior .Net Developer
The Senior .Net Developer is a team member involved in many aspects of a customer engagement; from the collaboration with other team members and customers to determine the best solution for a particular engagement to the design, development and delivery of software products.
- Designing, developing, implementing, and releasing high quality custom software solutions
- Collaborating frequently with AgileThought' s customers to provide technical consultation and assistance; and working with these customers to build software solutions that add the most value to their business
- Maintain continuous, open, consistent professional communication with customers, peers and team members. Openly listen to others and confirm understanding to ensure everyone is on the same page
- Deep understanding and experience with agile development practices, including unit testing and continuous integration
- Familiarity with object serialization to one of the following: XML, JSON, BSON
- A deep understanding of the .NET platform and/or Java Platform and experience with JEE technologies
- Experience with the ASP.NET MVC and/or Spring
- System integration experience using either SOA techniques and ASMX or WCF (or equivalent) and/or JAX-RS or JAX-WS (or equivalent)
- Exposure to an ORM such as Entity Framework or NHibernate or equivalent or equivalent JPA implementation
Our client is a full-service custom software consulting firm. They provide a wide range of Enterprise IT Solutions, including custom software solution, expert guidance on cloud and mobile strategies, and ways to improve team efficiency and workflow. They are a client services organization that thrives on finding the right solutions and delivering that solution with the best quality and experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Key Words: .net developer, senior .net developer, development, .net, mvc, asp.net
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
Lead Technical Recruiter
Bric recruits high-level technical talent for Agile’s clients. He matches competent candidates with each company’s culture—and qualified professionals with the perfect jobs.
Back to top