Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst
Our client is a full-service custom software development company located in Atlanta. Their team consists of passionate, experienced software professionals who thrive in what they do. Together they work towards their goal of delivering exceptional service by combining many years of expertise with high standards of professionalism and quality. Overall, this is a team that you want to be a part of!
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join a growing team that is working on taking an existing internal application to the cloud. The application is an audit/analytics platform which sits squarely in the Azure/BI space. This team will interact with the existing development team for the rewrite and cloud transition.
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
- Top Flight BA with Accounting and Big Data Exposure
- A driver with SCRUM experience
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and is inquisitive with the ability to understand business practices and analyze details in the multiple layers of business processes across spanning across multiple business domains
- Have good listening skills with strong analytical mindset to analyze complex process and articulate the story details in the context of business practices and solutions being developed
- Able to communicate effectively, both oral and written, with stakeholders from the business and IT functions including with other BAs
- A good planner and organized with the ability to handle multiple work streams, including coaching of junior roles and working with Agile BA Lead
- Directly participating and actively involved in Agile cadence (standup, planning, demo, retro) and Agile work culture, which may include leading a knowledge sharing sessions/small scale training on Agile and business analysis
Benefits: As an Agile consultant, you' ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It' s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Keywords: business analyst, BA, azure, BI, cloud, big data, scrum
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
We are an IT staffing and consulting firm that really helps technology leaders speed their time to talent here in the Atlanta market.
Back to top