Scrum Master / Project Manager
Skills: Project Management, Agile expert, Scrum, great client relationship building skills!
This person will be responsible for managing multiple Agile projects simultaneously. We are looking for people who have solid Agile expertise, aren’t afraid of new and changing technologies, can run independently, but take direction, while all still being personable enough to gain buy-in from key stakeholders. Responsibilities for this role will include working hand-in-hand with stakeholders, product owners, developers/QA, as well as cross-disciplinary IT teams.
To be successful as a Scrum Master / Project Manager Consultant for Agile, you must be able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment. This role requires strong communication skills with the delivery and engineering team, operations support staff and business customers.
- 5+ years of project management or Scrum Master experience
- 4+ years of Agile methodology experience
- Extensive experience leading Sprints / Iterations
- Experience in sprint planning, prioritizing product backlogs and sprint retrospectives
- Experience creating burndown charts
- Experience writing and maintaining detailed project plans and using appropriate project tracking tools (MS Project, Primavera, etc.).
Back to top