Principal Architect- Data Analytics
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
The Principal Architect will be the Technical Expert for all client relationships and solutions. They will be leading the Data & Analytics practice in this market. The Principal Architect will lead a delivery team in creating and implementing solutions while working alongside the Data Scientist and Machine Learning teams. They will have the opportunity to work with exciting new technologies and lead the Atlanta market on all Data & Analytics projects.
- Strong Experience with Data & Analytics Microsoft Stack- Power BI, Azure
- Strong understanding of dimensional modeling techniques
- Experience with Big Data Technologies
- Understanding of Machine Learning
- Understanding of Collaboration technology
- Scrum Development Experience
- Lead Delivery teams implementing solutions in the cloud and in on-premise environments
- Transform business requirements into the supporting dimensional models
- Develop new and effective design solutions
- Collaborate with Data Scientist team to deliver for new business initiatives and platform enhancements
Our client is a full-service custom software consulting firm. They provide a wide range of Enterprise IT Solutions, including custom software solution, expert guidance on cloud and mobile strategies, and ways to improve team efficiency and workflow. They are a client services organization that thrives on finding the right solutions and delivering that solution with the best quality and experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Key Words: data architect, technical architect, analytics architect, data, analytics, architect, principal architect, technical architect, big data, machine, machine learning, Microsoft stack, Microsoft, cloudera, hortonworks, BI, Hadoop, algorithm, azure, cloud, azure data warehouse, azure analysis services, azure data factory, Microsoft server R, azure ml, power bi, sql, sql server, scrum, agile, office 365, sharepoint, SP
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
We are an IT staffing and consulting firm that really helps technology leaders speed their time to talent here in the Atlanta market.
Back to top