Salary: Flexible based on experience. 2-4 years of experience up to 75k or 4-6 years of experience up to 85k
Are you a PHP developer and want to be a part of an innovative company reckoned for their excellent work culture? Marietta based company is looking for a high performance developer to advance a set of existing products and to create new tools. The core product is a data intelligence tool that provides visibility into hiring decisions.
Our client’ s objective is to have the easiest to use, best looking tool in the marketplace that drives exceptionally high value and return on investment for our clients. The core product already has multiple marquis clients clamoring for greater functionality and add-on modules. They are a fast growing company in the procurement services space that delivers consulting services and tool related to near-term cost reduction.
We are seeking a developer that can meet our high standards for speed, quality, innovation, and integrity.
- Ability to create secure, scalable, and efficient systems and code for use in high-volume environments
- Participate in design sessions and execute results in collaboration with team members
- Demonstrate creativity and flexibility in thinking about ways to analyze and present data within the tool to support customer needs
- Support the design and development of entirely new products as well as feature add-ons for existing products
- 2+ years of web-based toolset programming experience with PHP
- 2+ years of database programming experience (We use SQL Server and MySQL but any database experience is acceptable)
- Experience with Object Oriented programming
- Version control system experience (preferably Subversion or GIT)
- Experience using the following programming languages (or comparable):
- PHP (CakePHP is a big plus)
Excellent package including Health plan with several options, Dental, Life insurance, FSA, 401k, generous PTO plan
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
Jessica’s main goal is to build great client relationships so that hiring managers and IT executives seek out Agile when they’re looking to grow their team.
Back to top