.Net Developer (Mid / Senior)
.NET Developer (Mid / Senior)
Skills: ASP.NET/C#, SQL Server, web services and/or MVC, strong object oriented development experience
The Mid/Senior .NET Developer will work on an Agile software development team, and will have responsibility for the design, development and testing of the cloud-based software solutions. It' s a great opportunity to join a stable, global SaaS company and work among other smart developers while earning competitive pay.
- Work in an Agile team environment to ensure that projects are delivered on time with a high level of quality
- Work with Product Owners to estimate development and testing time for requirements identified in the form of backlog items and documented defects
- Functional and unit testing using the NUnit test framework
- 2+ years of experience with SQL Server databases, and T-SQL development (Stored Procedures, Queries, DDL and DML)
- 2+ years of experience writing unit tests
- Strong object oriented design and programming skills
- Bachelor' s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field
21 paid days off to start (vacation + sick + 5 floating holidays), 8 paid holidays, Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Accidental, Short/Long Term Disability, FSA, 401k program, Employee Assistance Program, LOTS OF FLEXIBILITY and casual dress
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
Lead Technical Recruiter
Bric recruits high-level technical talent for Agile’s clients. He matches competent candidates with each company’s culture—and qualified professionals with the perfect jobs.
Back to top