.Net Developer (Mid / Senior)
.NET Developer (Mid / Senior)
Skills: ASP.NET/C#, SQL Server, web services and/or MVC, strong object oriented development experience
The Mid/Senior .NET Developer will work on an Agile software development team, and will have responsibility for the design, development and testing of the cloud-based software solutions. It' s a great opportunity to join a stable, global SaaS company and work among other smart developers while earning competitive pay.
- Work in an Agile team environment to ensure that projects are delivered on time with a high level of quality
- Work with Product Owners to estimate development and testing time for requirements identified in the form of backlog items and documented defects
- Functional and unit testing using the NUnit test framework
- 2+ years of experience with SQL Server databases, and T-SQL development (Stored Procedures, Queries, DDL and DML)
- 2+ years of experience writing unit tests
- Strong object oriented design and programming skills
- Bachelor' s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field
21 paid days off to start (vacation + sick + 5 floating holidays), 8 paid holidays, Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Accidental, Short/Long Term Disability, FSA, 401k program, Employee Assistance Program, LOTS OF FLEXIBILITY and casual dress
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
We are an IT staffing and consulting firm that really helps technology leaders speed their time to talent here in the Atlanta market.
Back to top