Skills: Linux and/or Unix, JBOSS, Chef, Puppet, Apache, Middleware, RHEL
Our client provides end-to-end financial services to merchants and financial institutions globally. Their highly advanced technical capabilities are supported by one of the best and most forward-thinking IT departments in Atlanta. They are early adopters of new technology and are always upgrading to the latest and greatest technologies to best serve their growing customer base.
They are seeking a Middleware Engineer to join the Integration Technologies Team. The candidate will join a technologically-diverse team of engineers to help with designing and supporting a rapidly-growing Middleware environment. They are currently implementing OpenShift and you will get hands on with the adoption of this new cloud technology from Red Hat.
- Responsible supporting existing application environments as well as building new test and dev environments
- Designing and building new application environments for upcoming company initiatives
- Automate everything you possibly can – We need people who hate doing the same task twice!
- In-depth experience with Linux and/or Unix operating systems (they run RHEL in production and other flavors of Linux for build and test environments)
- Experience with a J2EE platform, i.e. JBOSS, Websphere, or Weblogic (very strong preference for JBOSS experience)
- Experience with Apache, Nginx, IBM Http, Server, or Microsoft IS webservers
- Configuration Management experience – experience with any of the following tools – Puppet, Chef, SALT, Ansible
Medical, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Wellbeing Programs, HSA, FSA, Life and Disability Plans and options, Commuter Plans, PTO, and 401k with 100% employer matching!
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
Jessica’s main goal is to build great client relationships so that hiring managers and IT executives seek out Agile when they’re looking to grow their team.
Back to top