Are you eager to convert your energy, motivation and desire to succeed into great rewards and experience? Look no further – Agile is the place for you. As our Intern, you will be a part of our team, and responsible for a variety of important initiatives. The right candidate will be trained in the Agile’ s proven methodologies and best practices with state of the art resources. Utilize your communication skills matched with your desire to grow in a fast-paced learning environment. Our team is high energy, talented and ready to bring in the best!
- Report to Marketing Manager in assisting with:
- Marketing campaigns
- Social media preparation and messaging
- Blog topic and content
- Preparation for Agile’ s annual charity event, Agile on the Green
- Job descriptions, postings and optimization
- Other duties as assigned
- General office administration duties:
- Keeping office organized and clean
- Assisting Operations Team members with various tasks
- Assisting the recruiting team as needed
- Student from an accredited university
- Eager to learn
- Strong sense of leadership
- 1-2 years of previous, relatable experience
Agile offers paid internships with openings year-round!
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
Jessica’s main goal is to build great client relationships so that hiring managers and IT executives seek out Agile when they’re looking to grow their team.
Back to top