Are you eager to convert your energy, motivation and desire to succeed into great rewards and experience? Look no further - Agile is the place for you. As our Intern, you will be a part of our team, and responsible for a variety of important initiatives. The right candidate will be trained in the Agile' s proven methodologies and best practices with state of the art resources. Utilize your communication skills matched with your desire to grow in a fast-paced learning environment. Our team is high energy, talented and ready to bring in the best!
- Report to Marketing Manager in assisting with:
- Marketing campaigns
- Social media preparation and messaging
- Blog topic and content
- Preparation for Agile' s annual charity event, Agile on the Green
- Job descriptions, postings and optimization
- Other duties as assigned
- General office administration duties:
- Keeping office organized and clean
- Assisting Operations Team members with various tasks
- Assisting the recruiting team as needed
- Student from an accredited university
- Eager to learn
- Strong sense of leadership
- 1-2 years of previous, relatable experience
Agile offers paid internships with openings year-round!
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
Lead Technical Recruiter
Bric recruits high-level technical talent for Agile’s clients. He matches competent candidates with each company’s culture—and qualified professionals with the perfect jobs.
Back to top