Manager, PMO (Cloud)
Manager, PMO (Cloud)
Skills: Program Management experience; Cloud Knowledge- AWS, SaaS, PaaS preferred; Bachelor’ s required, Masters or MBA preferred
Join a high-performing team of A-players in a well-known Academic setting offering exposure to cutting edge technologies in a relaxed work environment! Don’ t miss out on this opportunity to work with a premier organization that offers great work/life balance!
- Maintaining high performance of the team, and will need to recruit, train, coach, and develop team members
- Aligning the program and project managers, to create a team focused on core principles and driving project execution and operational excellence within the department
- Managing relationships with multiple stakeholders and overseeing and ensuring the quality of delivery of the team’ s assigned projects
- Collecting, measuring, reporting, and communicating program and/or project progress with a variety of leaders/groups inside and outside of IT
- Leading large and complex programs and/or projects in a cross-functional environment
- Demonstrating highly effective verbal and written communication skills and consults with senior management across the
- Enterprise to ensure successful execution of projects and programs
- Partnering with other campus departments, divisions and schools to ensure projects and programs are delivered on time and meet budget and quality expectations
- PMP Certification
- 10 years Program and Project Management Experience
- Experience Managing a team of Project Managers
- Bachelors Degree
- Knowledge and experience managing Cloud Migration programs/projects and an ability to adapt experience into best practices for immediate use
- AWS as well as SaaS and PaaS is a plus
- Technical or development experience in cloud environments, data migrations or data management projects a plus
- Strong executive presence and proven ability to present strategic information to, and drive change across a broad range of audiences
PTO: 11 paid days, 6 sick days, 10 holidays, 2 floating holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, flex spending, Long and short term life, HSA, Tuition Reimbursement, Training opportunities, 401k with up to 9% match! Work from home/remote one day per week!
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
Jessica’s main goal is to build great client relationships so that hiring managers and IT executives seek out Agile when they’re looking to grow their team.
Back to top