Skills: CSM, Scrum, Kanban, Agile, Application Development teams, SAFe
Our client is a leading high volume consumer information website organization, headquartered in Irvine, CA. This fast paced, high energy organization fosters the ultimate work/play environment for out-of-the-box thinkers. You’ ll utilize the latest technologies in a collaborative environment and enjoy working with this well-known brand!
The Kanban Lead has primary responsibility for providing servant leadership for one or more Agile delivery teams, ensuring predictable delivery.
- Manages scrum task board for teams
- Manages scrum artifacts: burn downs & burn-ups
- Ensures story points are effectively managed and measured
- Attends Agile planning sessions with Agile program teams and assists deliver team with estimating and accepting stories
- Works with program team and Product Owners to groom maintain a healthy backlog
- Captures, communicates, and responds to and plans using leading and trailing team metrics
- Facilitates daily stand-ups, grooming sessions, sprint review meetings, sprint demos, retrospectives, and other related meetings
- Removes impediments to the team’ s ability to perform by working closely with the program team, include Product Owner and leads
- Acts as a buffer between external distractions and the team helping the team to keep focus
- Implement stakeholder engagement/ communications plans
- Strong experience as a Scrum Master in real Agile environments (not hybrids)
- Working experience leading or managing technical teams directly, as an Agile lead
- Working experience in one or more of the following Agile methods or frameworks: Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), Kanban, Agile scaling methodologies (e.g. SAFe)
As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
Jessica’s main goal is to build great client relationships so that hiring managers and IT executives seek out Agile when they’re looking to grow their team.
Back to top