What you’ ll be doing:
- Works with product team to understand project requirements
- Transpose sketches, wireframes, mock-ups into working code
- Build and test reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of design team outputs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Develop new and effective interactive design solutions on time and in scope
- Experience with:
- Frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, Material-UI, etc.
- Integrating with REST APIs
- Distributed source control such as Git
- Code standards enforced by linting tools
- CSS systems such as LESS and SASS to compile style files
- Build tools such as webpack, npm or gulp, etc.
- Understand agile software development and instill best practices into the process
Great to Haves!
- Familiarity with large scale applications
- Experience with Web GL
- Reactive programming experience
As an Agile consultant, you’ ll gain many of the advantages and benefits of being a direct hire, while experiencing the flexibility of consulting. It’ s the best of both worlds! Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
Jessica’s main goal is to build great client relationships so that hiring managers and IT executives seek out Agile when they’re looking to grow their team.
Back to top