U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
The Hardware Engineer will be an integral part of the growing design and development engineering group. This person will be acting as a lead on the team.
- Extensive experience working as a Hardware Engineer, including working in the capacity of a lead
- Proven track record of hardware design, development, transition to production, maintenance of line, and cost reduction
- Bachelor' s Degree- preferably Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Hardware electrical design and development including laboratory and production debug
- Altium schematics and pcb design
- Task monitoring and management oh junior engineers including interfacing with local operations, procurement, marketing, and production
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Key Words: hardware, hardware engineer, engineer, hardware design, development
Meet Some of Agile's Employees
We are an IT staffing and consulting firm that really helps technology leaders speed their time to talent here in the Atlanta market.
Back to top